Absolutely! However, if you’d like support/updates you have the option to become a single theme member or club membership (all Themify themes). And it’s highly recommended for those who are serious about their business, because you can get answers to your problems quicker and enjoy the experience much more.
Note:I have exclusive permission from Themify to share this theme and thousands of people have already built their websites following my tutorials.
If you have installed another theme/followed another tutorial (and haven’t done too much work already) – I highly recommend just starting on a new and fresh WordPress Install. I.e. Deleting your current WordPress installation from your c-panel and re-installing it again. Because sometimes the content/plugins/theme etc might interfere with your website. But if you don’t want to since you have made alot of pages/posts etc. Just try to deactivate all the plugins first, as it may interfere and then activate it later.
Mac/Safari Users: The themify-ultra.zip file might automatically unzip when you download it. You will need to re-zip it and then you can follow the tutorial to Upload it into your WordPress dashboard. You can re-zip it by right clicking the main folder and compress the folder. Still having issues? Use Chrome or Firefox.
Localhost/xampp users: Please upload the theme directly into your “wp-content/themes” manually. Unzip the themify-ultra.zip file and then just drop it into that folder. Refresh your WordPress and then activate the theme.
If you get “upload_max_filesize” error, this means your host/server has limit file upload size. Either request your hosting provider to increase file upload size OR You can Upload the Theme Via Your File Manager (in Cpanel). Watch the video below ? (Alternatively, you can upload via FTP.)
Note: You can change the values in bold depending on your needs. These two figures must be the same. Except the full_width is “- negative”. So if the transparent-header is 100px then you need to make sure the full_width is -100px.
I know some people might want to buy .com.au, .co.uk or .ca domains because it’s for a local business. Yes, you definitely can.
Please follow the steps below and you should be up and running in a few minutes!:)
So after you have bought the domain, all you need to do is:
1) Copy the name server details from your hosting confirmation email. It should look something like this:
2) Go to the dashboard of where you bought your domain, and click on manage domains. Then you should end up somewhere like this. This is an example of the Godaddy Dashboard, but it is similar for all other places. You will need to go to “manage the domains section” and then select manage nameservers.
3) Then you see options to where you can update your name servers to the ones provided to you from your Hostgator confirmation email.
Note: This might take anywhere up to 24 hours for it to update. But from experience it’s pretty quick and should be done within 15 mins and 2-3 hours at the latest.
4) At this stage. You need to login to your Hostgator Cpanel with the details provided to you.
5) Scroll Down, and Click on “Addon Domains” then fill in the details. Note: You only need to fill in 4 things as shown below. The Subdomain or FTP User and Document Root will automatically appear after you have entered in your new domain name. Leave those as default.
6) You are done! Now you can proceed to Quick Install and Install WordPress on your new domain.
Please Note: If you just changed the nameservers, you may need to watch 2-3 hours for your site to be up. But from experience it will be up in 15-20 mins. And worst case scenario up to 24 hours. Contact your host, if there are any issues.
Please give the YouTube videos a thumbs up, comment and let me know what you think! Also subscribe for more videos ?
Thank you so much!
Privacy & Cookies Policy
Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. This category only includes cookies that ensures basic functionalities and security features of the website. These cookies do not store any personal information.
Any cookies that may not be particularly necessary for the website to function and is used specifically to collect user personal data via analytics, ads, other embedded contents are termed as non-necessary cookies. It is mandatory to procure user consent prior to running these cookies on your website.