How to Create an Multi-Lingual eCommerce Website in WordPress & WooComerce
Affiliate Disclosure: Some links below are affiliate links, which means if you purchase through it – I may recieve a commission for it. With that said, everything I recommend I have used and loved. You don’t get charged more, in most cases you will recieve a discount purchasing through the link.
In this tutorial we will be creating an eCommerce Website using WordPress and it will have Multi-Lingual functionality as well real-time app notifications of orders. You will also be able to manage all orders through your phone/tablet. This is a beginner friendly tutorial where I will show you step by step from the start to create an online store.
Everything we need will be online. No expensive software will be required. The theme we will use is the Themify Shoppe and it includes the Drag & Drop Builder.
Who is it for?
- If you want unlimited customizability & control.
- If you want to learn how to create your own eCommerce website & save thousands of dollars.
- If you want to help others to create and start your own freelancing career.
Download Placeholder Product Image (800×800)
Fiverr – Best place to find everything you need. From logos, graphic design, product videos etc
Adobe Stock – Premium images, easier to find one for your business
Unsplash – Free Images for personal & commercial use
What you need & costs
- Domain name (i.e. yourwebsite.com) – $15/year
- Hosting – $10/month
- WordPress – Free
- WooCommmerce – Free
- Theme & Builder – Included with optional support/updates at $49/year
Get started here: Get 70% Off Siteground Domain & Hosting
- Themify Shoppe (Download)
Note: Plugins without “download”, these will be found in the plugins section inside your WordPress Dashboard.
- Builder Contact (Download)
- Builder WooCommerce (Download)
- Advanced Shipment Tracking for WooCommerce
- Themify – WooCommerce Product Filter
- Kadence WooCommerce Email Designer
- WooCommerce Blocks
- Weglot Translate
- Woo Invoice
- WooCommerce Services
- WooCommerce Stripe Gateway
- Really Simple SSL
- NextMove Lite – Thank You Page for WooCommerce
Support & Help
What I can help with?
Basic CSS Help
Installation & Builder Issues
What I can’t help with?
At the moment, I don’t take on any freelance jobs because I am working on creating more tutorials and also have a few monthly clients. So what I recommend is to get in touch with WordPress help on freelancer website such as fiverr, upwork etc if you want one-on-one help.
Though personally I think the best option is to get the Themify Membership which can help you with customizations for websites and simple troubleshooting. You also get access to automatic updates and alot of other addons to help enhance the functionality of your website.
Which membership should you get?
Either Master Club or Lifetime. They are the best value. I have the lifetime club.
Get the Latest Tutorials, Reviews & More
What you need?
Download Theme & Plugins
Installation & Builder FAQ
How to Update Theme & Plugins?
Support & Help