AliDropship Coupon Code – 15% OFF Plugin, Themes & Addons (2021)
If you’re looking for an AliDropship Coupon Code, you’ve come to the right place.
I’ve secured a 15% OFF Discount Code for the AliDropship Plugin. Works for ALL Plugins, Addons & Custom Stores too.
- Use HOGAN to fully activate the discount for the Plugin/Addons/Custom Stores
Best Alidropship Coupon Code
Regular Pricing = $89
Now $75.65 (Save $13.35)
Advanced Package Custom Store
Was $499 Now $424.15
Ultimate Package Custom Store
Was $899 Now $764.15
AliDropship Premium Themes, Plugins & Addon’s Discount
With our exclusive 15% off Alidropship coupon, HOGAN – you can also apply it on all other products on Alidropship such as their premium themes, addons and plugins.
El Greco (Alidropship Premium Theme)
Was $69 Now $56.95
Alidropship Add-on Bundles
Was $145 Now $123.25
After you’ve applied for the coupon, you can purchase it. If you’ve opted for a custom store, you will get a confirmation email and details on how to proceed.
But if you’ve purchased the plugin, you’ll need to set it up yourself. In this short guide, I’ll go through the basics and touch on some important things you need to know.
What to Do Next? Setup Your Dropshipping Website
Before you begin setting it up, there are a few things you need to consider.
Once you’ve purchased the Alidropship Plugin – you get access to two plugins:
- Alidropship Original Plugin
- Alidropship Woo Plugin
So what’s the difference? And which should you use?
Option 1 – Alidropship Original
If you choose to install Alidropship Original – then you can only use the WordPress themes provided by Alidropship.
Each of these themes has their own layout/design, you can view the demos to see which one suits your needs the best.
They also offer some great free options too, such as the Rubens Theme with a nice and simple design.
The benefit of these themes is that they have the checkout, cart, privacy, terms pages pre-configured and make setting up a store faster and easier. It’s a good option for beginners to get up and running as soon as possible.
You will not require WooCommerce either. Shipping & Payment can be configured through the Alidropship Original Plugin.
Option 2 – AliDropship Woo
If you choose Alidropship Woo – you are able to use any WooCommerce compatible WordPress themes such as Themify Shoppe (A simple WooCommerce theme), Flatsome (Multipurpose eCommerce theme) and many others.
The benefit of this is that generally these themes will be more customizable in terms of styling and have more customization. Many also use a Front-End Drag & Drop Builder to build the layout, so you can create anything you like.
Downside? It will take more time to set up the pages and everything. However, if you are already using a theme you are already familiar with – then you are good to go.
With this plugin, you will need to install WooCommerce in order to process payments, shipping and orders.
How to Install & Activate the Plugin
Important Note: You will need to have a WordPress website (Self-hosted) before you can install the plugin. You can get a domain + hosting and install WordPress at Hostinger.
I recommend the Premium shared plan for most beginners. If you want to import 100’s of products get the business shared plan or cloud plans for better performance.
You can use HOGANCHUA for an additional 10% off their plans.
Step 1: Download Plugin
You will receive an email with the download links, as well as your activation key. Download either Alidropship Original or Alidropship Woo depending on your needs.
Step 2: Install & Activate Plugin
- Go to your WordPress dashboard
- Navigate to Plugins > Add New > Upload the plugin
- Install & Activate
Step 3: Install a Compatible Theme
- Choose then download a theme from Alidropship (Free or Paid) – if you want to use the Alidropship Original Plugin
- Use your own WooCommerce compatible theme – if you want to use the Alidropship Woo Plugin (make sure to also install WooCommerce)
Step 4: Activate License Key
- Copy Activation key from email
- Paste into Alidropship Plugin to activate license.
Note: Each license can only be activated on one website at a time. So if you want to build two stores, you will need to purchase another. However, if you wish to discontinue a store then you can email Alidropship to reset your activation key – so you can re-activate it on your new website.
Step 5: Install AliDropship Chrome Extension
To be able to import products, you will need to install the Alidropship Chrome Extension and also connect it with your store and AliExpress account.
Step 6: Import Products
- Go to Aliexpress.com
- Find the product that you would like to imports
- Select the “+” icon then Edit the title, delete any non-relevant images, adjust pricing, and import.
TIP: Download AliHunter (Aliexpress Competitive Research Tool)
Step 7: Configure Shipping, Payments & Emails
- With Shipping, you can set in different rates – however I do recommend the Alishipping Addon which basically helps import the specific suppliers shipping costs.
- For payments, you can set up a personal Paypal account first. You can use your PayPal for your first few sales, then you can apply for a business name, bank account and get a Business Paypal account (which is recommended).
- For emails, I recommend creating a domain email and entering it here. It helps with the deliverability rates (as the order confirmation can often be sent to customers’ spam folders).
Congrats, you are done!
If you want to learn more please watch the video below.
It shows the entire process from getting your domain name and hosting, install WordPress, getting Alidropship, importing products, configuring important settings, payment, shipping, customizing store, and more!
P.S. Don’t forget to use my Alidropship Coupon Code: HOGAN to get a 15% discount.