Ultimate Website Resources.
Everything you need, all in one place.
My Top 3 Recommendations
These are my Personal Top 3. I use them all the time, love it and I’m confident you’ll find it useful too! If you don’t use the other products below, stick to these 3 and you can’t go wrong. Especially, if you are just starting out building your first website.
#1 for hosting websites and blogs
I’ve been using HostGator for all my important websites for over 5 years now. Haven’t had any major issues and their 24/7/365 live chat support is outstanding and one of the benefits that truly stand out from their competition. HostGator is perfect for your first website or blog with Easy 1 Click WordPress Installation then you can follow one of my tutorials. Use: HOGANCHUA at Checkout for up to 40% OFF & Get 50% OFF a .Com domain. Alternatively Use: HOGAN1CENT for 1 cent Hosting for the First Month! (Exclusive here only!)
Themify: This is the Drag & Drop WordPress Theme I’ve used to teach you guys how to build your websites. I highly recommend getting their membership which includes 1 yr support/updates. If you’re serious about your business, you can really save a lot of time by getting answers to your problems quickly. USE: HOGAN for 30% OFF! (Limited Time Only). Watch Review Here.
Fotor: The best online photo editor, simple to use, Free and No sign up required! Just load your image you want to edit and get started. Crop, Enhance, Create post thumbnails, add text and use them for your website. More importantly, it helps you reduce image file sizes. Honestly, this site needs to be bookmarked as one of your browsers tab. I use it every time I need to edit a image!
Top 3 Free online photo/image editors
Top 3 VIDEO Websites (Use for Video Backgrounds)
1) VideoBlocks – Get 90% OFF for 1 Year of Unlimited access to over 115,000+ studio quality HD videos, After Effects templates, motion backgrounds and more. Better Quality & more selection than the ones below. (Exclusive here only)
2) Videvo – Great if you want to get 1 or 2 free videos to use for your video background.
Note: Use handbrake to reduce the file size of your videos before uploading. There are tutorials on YouTube to learn how to optimize the settings.
1) Fiverr – Everything for $5!
Many useful services, including Logo Design services starting from $5. Ideal for you, if you’re on a budget but don’t want to create your own. Sign up here.
2) 99 Designs – Launch a Design Contest
Higher quality, more choice but also costs more. Ideal for you, if you want a whole branding identity for your business.
3) Freepik – It is free but you have to credit the owner. Good for temporary use, but I’d recommend getting a unique logo to represent your business. I use it in conjuction with Pixlr to add text etc.
Other useful tools
It’s really amazing! I highly recommend it.
2) iWriter – You can get content written for your website/blog for as little as $1.25. I’ve requested over 1058 articles since 2014! 🙂
3) Color Lovers – You’ll find over 4,232,845 user-created color palettes to inspire your ideas.
TOP Plugins That I Use & Love.
1) Easy Google Fonts – Use it to control font weight/font spacing which is great if you use it correctly.
2) Contact form 7 – Simple and easy to use contact form that lets people submit messages directly to your inbox.
3) Yoast SEO – Perfect plugin to optimize your websites for the search engines.
4) All in One WP Security – Secure your website from hackers/bots.
5) W3 Total Cache – Increase Performance of your website and speed up its load times. I use MAXCDN in conjuction with this for super fast load times. For beginners, try their 100GB Bandwith plan which will be $6.75/month with 25% OFF.
6) Google Analytics Dashboard for WP – Connects your Google Analytics account easily and shows your stats inside your WordPress Dashboard!
7) UpdraftPlus – Backup and Restore your website.
(That will change your life.)
- The Millionaire Fastlane: Crack the Code to Wealth and Live Rich for a Lifetime – This might change your life. The is not a step by step method to get rich, but the concepts will change your mindset and set you on the right path to riches!
- Abundance: The Future Is Better Than You Think – This is another must-read book, changing your perspectives in the world we live in and how far the human race has come.
- Self-Discipline in 10 Days – Not a very well known book, but don’t pass this one off. If you are struggling with not getting the things you want done. i.e. “building your website” 🙂 or any other endeavor. This is a book I always keep coming back to! Easy read, no fluff and I guarantee it will help after the first day of reading.
- Think & Grow Rich – One of the classics, by Napoleon Hill. If it’s you’re first time reading, you might not really understand the concepts. But after your 3rd and 4th time you will begin to understand and it will change your life.
- How to Win Friends & Influence People – A classic by Dale Carnegie, a lot of great advice and will serve as a great reminder. This will benefit anyone (this should be taught in schools!) and will serve you well for the rest of your life!